Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Dried Persimon

Dried Persimon.

Dried Persimon

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dried persimon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Dried Persimon is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Dried Persimon is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have dried persimon using 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Dried Persimon:

  1. {Get of Sweet persimmon.

Instructions to make Dried Persimon:

  1. Peal skin and tie with string..
  2. Boil water and put persimmon for 5 seconds. For disinfecting..
  3. Hang persimmon. I keep this inside of my house because bird will eat. 4 days after it gets drying a little..
  4. After 10 days persimmon is dried. Inside is clear and really sweet..
  5. Enjoy 🇯🇵🥰.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dried persimon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments