Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Dried Persimon

Dried Persimon.

Dried Persimon

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, dried persimon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Dried Persimon is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Dried Persimon is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dried persimon using 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Dried Persimon:

  1. {Take of Sweet persimmon.

Steps to make Dried Persimon:

  1. Peal skin and tie with string..
  2. Boil water and put persimmon for 5 seconds. For disinfecting..
  3. Hang persimmon. I keep this inside of my house because bird will eat. 4 days after it gets drying a little..
  4. After 10 days persimmon is dried. Inside is clear and really sweet..
  5. Enjoy 🇯🇵🥰.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dried persimon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments