Steps to Prepare Quick Persimmon bake

Persimmon bake.

Persimmon bake

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, persimmon bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Persimmon bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Persimmon bake is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have persimmon bake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Persimmon bake:

  1. {Prepare of persimmon sliced.
  2. {Take of honey.
  3. {Get of Cinammon powder to sprinkle.

Steps to make Persimmon bake:

  1. Bake persimmon slices in oven at 200 deg. Clecius for 10-15 minutes..
  2. Once baked take it out of hot oven and drizzle some honey & pinch of cinammon powder to your taste..
  3. Enjoy while it's hot!!!.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food persimmon bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments